- First Iteration of our New PvP Scenario: Space Standoff
- New Blocks in the base game: Flat Atmospheric Thrusters, Short Wheel Suspensions, Round Armor Panels and more!
- Performance Improvements, Quality of Life Changes, AI & Combat Improvements (Event Controller Logic, Flee Away From Target)
- New Premium Content: Cab Cockpit, Colorable Solar Panels, LCD Panels, Inset Blocks and more!
- 10 year Anniversary of Space Engineers
- Improved Event Controller Logic
- AI Defensive (Combat): Added Flee Away From Target feature
- General AI targeting behavior improvements
- Decoy behavior improved
- Check out our Grid AI Guide
- Improved Sensor detection of Voxels
- Improved Tooltips/UX on Spawn Menu
- New Content Notifications
- Improved Projectile Ricochets - Projectiles will now bounce more reliably off of shallow angles. Values for different ammos can be adjusted by modders.
- Light Armor Panel Round - S + L grid
- Light Armor Panel Round Corner - S + L grid
- Heavy Armor Panel Round - S + L grid
- Heavy Armor Panel Round Corner - S + L grid
- Short Wheel Suspension 1x1 Right/Left - S + L grid
- Short Wheel Suspension 2x2 Right/Left - S + L grid
- Short Wheel Suspension 3x3 Right/Left - S + L grid
- Short Wheel Suspension 5x5 Right/Left - S + L grid
- Flat Atmospheric Thruster - S + L grid
- Large Flat Atmospheric Thruster - S + L grid
- Flat Atmospheric Thruster D Shape - S + L grid
- Large Flat Atmospheric Thruster D Shape - S + L grid
- Control Panel Pedestal - S + L grid
- Button Panel Pedestal - S + L grid
- Warning Sign Arrow - S + L grid
- Warning Sign Grid AI - S + L grid
- Warning Sign AI Powered - S + L grid
- Warning Sign Memetic Badger 1- S + L grid
- Warning Sign Memetic Badger 2 - S + L grid
- Warning Sign GoodAI - S + L grid
Free DLC Content Additions
- Offroad Short Wheel Suspension 1x1 Right/Left - S + L grid
- Offroad Short Wheel Suspension 2x2 Right/Left - S + L grid
- Offroad Short Wheel Suspension 3x3 Right/Left - S + L grid
- Offroad Short Wheel Suspension 5x5 Right/Left - S + L grid
Decorative Pack #3
- Colorable Solar Panel - S + L grid
- Colorable Solar Panel Slope Left - S + L grid
- Colorable Solar Panel Slope Right - S + L grid
- Scaffold Block - S + L grid
- Scaffold Block Slope - S + L grid
- Scaffold Block Corner - S + L grid
- Half Scaffold Block - S + L grid
- Walkable Scaffold Block - L grid
- Walkable Scaffold Block Corner - L grid
- Walkable Scaffold Block Corner Inv. - L grid
- Walkable Half Scaffold Block - L grid
- Scaffold Block Ladder - L grid
- Barrel - S + L grid
- Three Barrels - L grid
- Stacked Barrels - L grid
- Cargo Crate - L grid
Celebrating 10 years of Space Engineers!
- Join us in Prague: oranzerie.cz
- September 4th - 10th
- Main event Saturday the 9th
- More details: https://www.spaceengineersgame.com/space-engineers-10-years-anniversary/
Frequently Asked Questions
Remote collaboration is possible!
Our team is global.
Finding the best candidates to join Keen Software House means exploring every possible solution, including remote work. While we strive to provide team members with the best possible work-life balance here in Prague at our incredible Oranzerie offices, we understand that it is not always possible to transition, therefore we are very remote-friendly. Here’s a map of where our teammates live.
Follow our social media to get the latest news!
If you want to let me know your feedback, please get in touch via my personal email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our Keen Software House support site. I welcome all of the feedback we receive and we will use it to learn and provide better services to our players.
Thank you for reading this blog!
CEO, Creative Director, Founder at Keen Software House
CEO, CTO, Founder at GoodAI
Marek Rosa is the founder and CEO of GoodAI, a general artificial intelligence R&D company, and Keen Software House, an independent game development studio, started in 2010, and best known for its best-seller Space Engineers (5 million copies sold). Space Engineers has the 4th largest Workshop on Steam with over 500K mods, ships, stations, worlds, and more!
Marek has been interested in game development and artificial intelligence since childhood. He started his career as a programmer and later transitioned to a leadership role. After the success of Keen Software House titles, Marek was able to fund GoodAI in 2014 with a $10 Million personal investment.
Both companies now have over 100 engineers, researchers, artists, and game developers.
Marek's primary focus includes Space Engineers, the VRAGE3 engine, the AI Game, and LLM agents that learn continually.
GoodAI's mission is to develop AGI - as fast as possible - to help humanity and understand the universe. One of the commercial stepping stones is the "AI game," which features LLM-driven NPCs grounded in the game world with developing personalities and long-term memory. GoodAI also works on autonomous agents that can self-improve and solve any task that a human can.