Today I’m writing to let you know that my colleagues and I will be attending the Neural Information Processing Systems conference (NIPS 2016) in Barcelona, December 5 – 10.
This year we will be participating in two workshops:
- Neural Abstract Machines & Program Induction (NAMPI), Saturday, December 10th
- My colleagues Sungmin Aum, Joseph Davidson, and Josef Strunc will present a poster about their work on Gradual Program Induction.
- Machine Intelligence workshop (MAIN@NIPS), Friday, December 9th
- My colleague Jan Feyereisl will be part of a panel on basic requirements for machine intelligence with Angeliki Lazaridou, Katja Hofmann, Brenden Lake, Jürgen Schmidhuber, Arthur Szlam, Rudolf Kadlec, and Armand Joulin.
- Jan will also present our thoughts on consolidating the search for general AI, and briefly introduce:
After the MAIN@NIPS Workshop, I would like to invite everyone interested in discussing the General AI Challenge and the AI Roadmap Institute to a party in one of the restaurants near the conference venue at 7pm, Friday, December 9th. The exact location will be confirmed several days ahead – stay tuned to our social media channels.
We are looking forward to meeting our friends and fellow researchers at NIPS! Feel free to reach out in case you would like to catch up with us there in person.
Read all about GoodAI’s latest achievements, technology, and initiatives on our website www.goodai.com/about
CEO, CTO of GoodAI
CEO of Keen Software House