In the last few weeks of development of Miner Wars 2081, we have collected a couple of funny bugs.
1) when you lock doors on your mother ship and then travel to another sector, you respawn outside of your mother ship - but since the doors are still locked, you can't get back into your mother ship :-)
2) if you meet a neutral bot and trade with him (e.g. buy all his weapons) - and then he becomes your enemy (due to story reasons) -- he can't fight you, he has no weapons :-)
3) there's huge nuclear explosion at the end of second mission (Laika). If you are fast enough you can see this explosion from the next mission (Barth's moon). These locations are on the opposite sides of the Solar System :-)
4) when you die in a co-op game and then you respawn -- you are still dead :-)
5) and then there's this screenshot -- I would add just one more red notification "No Money, Bitch"