|Miner Wars 2.5D|
10 months ago I signed an investment deal with my investors. They have put 1 mil EUR into Keen Software House / Miner Wars. I spent only 3 months in the investor searching phase and at the end there were 3 different companies wanting to invest. Then it took only 1.5 month to finish legal papers and get the first money.
It was that simple! Super-simple.
Of course, it was that simple only because I did my homework and spent 2 years working on the prototype, released the pre-alpha and most importantly: sold a couple of thousands of preorders.
In the following blog posts I am going to recapitulate everything, from making the prototype to getting investors, to creating a dream team, to making an AAA game...
- History of Miner Wars
- How did I convince the investors?
- What wouldn't convince the investors?
- Relationship with my investors
- How we operate in a "lean startup" mode
- Changing role from programmer to enterpreneur
- How to pick the right developers and "fire" the others.
Post a Comment